Digital Millennium Copyright Act
This notice concerning the Digital Millennium Copyright Act only applies to a Webzilla company. Webzilla respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our websites and use our services do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on our websites or facilities that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, at our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In most instances, Webzilla does not have access to particular content hosted by users of its services. In those instances, Webzilla will forward your notice to the appropriate user’s abuse department or DMCA agent. Nonetheless, you may receive a quicker response by directly contacting the abuse department or DMCA agent of Webzilla’s customer. In the event that any visitors to our websites or users of our services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use our websites and/or services.
If you believe that your content has been used on our websites or facilities in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Webzilla’s copyright agent by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Webzilla’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at the following address:
If the material you believe is infringing is hosted by or on another Webzilla’s entity’s website, or by a use of another entity’s services, you should contact that entity in accordance with the appropriate policy.